How to sell magic the gathering cardsHow to sell magic the gathering cards https://mtglion.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/17th-Edition-RunRex-Marketing-in-Houston-Texas-NFT-Anime-Store-Color-336-1024x668.jpg 1024 668 Tony Guo Tony Guo https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/9402f7ed21295a9145078a28c1b792c7?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- Tony Guo
- no comments
If you’re looking to sell Magic: The Gathering (MTG) cards, here are some steps you can follow:
- Determine the value of your cards: Before you sell your MTG cards, you need to determine their value. You can do this by checking online price guides such as MTGGoldfish or MTGStocks, or by comparing prices on online marketplaces such as eBay or CardMarket.
- Choose a selling platform: Once you know the value of your cards, you can decide where to sell them. If you’re looking to sell locally, you can try finding local game stores that buy and sell MTG cards or post your cards for sale on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. If you’re looking to sell online, you can use online marketplaces such as eBay, CardMarket, or TCGPlayer.
- List your cards for sale: Once you’ve chosen a platform, create a listing for each card you want to sell. Make sure to include a clear picture of the card, its condition, and its set and edition. Also, be sure to price your cards competitively and include any shipping information if necessary.
- Pack and ship the cards: If you receive an order, pack the cards securely and ship them as soon as possible. Make sure to provide tracking information to the buyer and communicate with them throughout the process to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Get paid: After the buyer receives the cards and is satisfied with their condition, they will pay you. Depending on the platform you’re using, payment may be made through PayPal, a direct bank transfer, or another payment method.
Remember to always follow the rules and regulations of the platform you’re using, and to be honest and transparent in your descriptions and transactions. Good luck!
- Posted In: